Our Mission, Core Beliefs & Vision
Our Mission: Alderson Elementary provides a fundamentally sound education while instilling in all students a strong sense of academic preparedness, character and the desire to succeed in becoming the architects of their destinies.
- Given time and support, all children will master the essential grade level standards.
- All students should receive the necessary social and emotional supports to ensure learning.
- The collaborative efforts of parents, teachers, administrators and support personnel are imperative to the academic success of students.
- All students should be treated fairly and respectfully.
- A safe academic environment that welcomes parent and community involvement is critical in providing a high quality education for all students.
Vision: To prepare and motivate our students for a rapidly changing world by instilling in them critical fundamental skills, respect for core values of honesty, loyalty, perseverance, and compassion. Students will have success for today and be prepared for tomorrow.
Alderson Strategic Plan 2021-2022
Our Strategic Plan for the 2021-2022 school year is available for review in the main office at Alderson Elementary.
Staff: Quick Links
How to access Alderson Elementary Schools Strategic Plan:Select Alderson Elementary School to view the Strategic Plan in its entirety
- Click the following link:https://wvdegps.k12.wv.us/default.aspx?ccipSessionKey=637683404470983067
- Click Search
- Click Organization
- Choose Greenbrier County in the dropdown menu
- Click on Greenbrier County Schools
- Click on Planning-select Planning Tool